Middle School Ministry at Saxe Gotha
H2O is our youth ministry, which is a welcoming place for you to Worship, Grow and Serve in your journey with Jesus Christ. We hope you will join our middle school students and our H2O Leaders in this awesome adventure together.
Sunday Morning Bible Study
***Change in time for Sunday School for December 23. Youth Sunday School will meet at 9:00 am in the Light House Atrium.
- Sunday School: Middle School Sunday School class will meet in Light House in Room 144 @ 9:45.
- Confirmation Classes for Seventh Grade students meet Sundays @ 9:45 in room 145-146.
Youth Choirs and Youth Service team will both be meeting in the Light House from 4:30-5:30 every Sunday Night.
- Youth Service Team for grades 6-12 meets in the Atrium from 4:30-5:30 pm.
- SOUL and Middle C choirs for grades 6-12 meet in the Auditorium from 4:30-5:30 pm.
- Sunday Evening Bible Study-5:30-6:30: Rachel and Leah: What Two Sisters Teach Us About Combating Comparison by Nicki Koziarz – led by Gaby Hackett and HH Coker – Room 112/113 LH – book $13.00 How many times have you felt like you couldn’t measure up no matter how hard you tried? Over 6 sessions, uncover truths you need to arm yourself with when combatting comparison by studying the biblical account of Rachel & Leah. Learn to be content without becoming complacent and discover godly wisdom to quiet the incessant ‘Why Her?’ question in your head. Join us for this special intergenerational class for women and teenage girls (middle school/high school age)!
Small Group-Wednesday Mornings
Youth Before-School-Small-Groups meet on Wednesday mornings.
Downpour resumes on January 9 and it is going to be a great semester. You won’t want to miss it. All middle and High Schoolers are invited to meet in the Lighthouse from 6:30-7:30 on Wednesday nights. Bring a friend, and feel free to come early and hang out too!
February 3 - Souper Bowl of Caring
February 15 - Valentines Dinner
February 24 - Youth Sunday
March 15-16 - Confirmation Retreat
April 7 - Confirmation Breakfast and Exam
April 14 - Confirmation Sunday
April 26 - Middle School Girls and Boys Nights Out
Next Generation SGPC Medical Release- This form is required for all off-campus activities & retreats. A new form is required each school year.
Youth Ministry Staff:
Justin Hall - Youth Director
email@example.com - 803-359-7770, ext. 51
cell - 803.466.5886
Mary Knobeloch - Administrative Assistant for Youth Ministry
firstname.lastname@example.org - 803.359.7770, ext. 48